California's only non-profit pediatric home health agency.
Is shift nursing care right for your family?
Caring for a child with complex medical needs can be rewarding yet is often also strenuous and time-consuming. For many families, balancing the high demands of caring for their child, with work, and the needs of their other family members can become overwhelming. Coastal Kids Home Care shift nurses are available to help through offering in-home RN, LVN or CNA level care in shifts of 3-8 hours.
Why Coastal Kids Home Care?
- All nurses (RNs, LVNs and CNAs) have specialized pediatric training and each provider is selected to meet the specific needs of your child and family.
- Our team coordinates closely with you and your child’s physicians to develop a customized plan that meets your child’s daily needs and long-term healthcare goals.
- Shift care offers families flexibility and peace of mind. Our caregivers have the experience and skills to keep your child safe and your family together at home.
Four ways shift nursing can help your child and support your family:
- Services are available to children with medical needs in Monterey, Santa Cruz, Santa Clara and San Benito County.
- Ask your child’s hospital based pediatric care team to contact us with a detailed referral and physicians order.
- Coastal Kids Home Care accepts state and private medical insurance. Benefits available to each child may vary.
Call 1-800-214-5439 to learn more about how In-Home Shift and Respite Nursing can make a difference in the life of your family.
For PDF Brochure, CLICK HERE
"I wanted to bring her home so badly. It was a crazy time. I tried to be with Isla a few hours every day, all while working and balancing care for our other daughter. My husband worked full-time too and quitting one of our jobs was impossible. I didn’t know what to do, but I knew I wanted her home."